Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i love gir Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 01:30 PM
    How can I figure this stuff out??
    Well we where having a sleep over at my friends houe and we heard knocking and her cousons room has all the freeky stuff going on and the light switch turnd on in the closet :eek: we where so cofused and one of my friends said thet she got pushed down and slaped and that her arms hurt and the next day she had bruses and had to get ice for them! We went to sleep and we could hear and see things in the room that we where sleeping and I was like "we need to figure out whats going on" my friend and I came here she found this place!
    kitty girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 01:41 PM
    For one thing I came first and the next raven had marks on her back too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out who it's by! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

.:confused: I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy really high pitched on the chorus and some of the lyrics are... "All I want, all I want is a little place of my own where I can rest my head." It's been on my mind forever, and...

Insurance Co wants a Figure$$ [ 4 Answers ]

My wife was in back seat, we were hit from behind in traffic maybe at 10-15mph tops, she has been through PT, Chiropractic work, and a rib out of place, minor pain and discomfort, limited work, no exercise etc for 6-8wks. She is done medical treatment and feeling good as before the accident. We are...

Help can't figure out name of this song [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have probably heard the song around 10 times normally in like bloopers or funny videos it is a sort of clown circus song. If anyone could please help me out it would be very helpful Thanks Crayfish

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Can someone figure out the name of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

This song is usually played on 95.1 KO95.. It is a guy singing, it's kind of slower but heavy at the same time and the chorus goes "Nooo way, sometimes I cannot believe my own eyes, beautiful like nothing that i've never seen in this life." And at the very end they say "For you I pledge, that...

View more questions Search