Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    on3z_2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 08:40 PM
    What rights does my unborn child's father have if we live in 2 separate countries?
    I'm currently pregnant and having a hard time with the baby's father.he lives in america and I live in england.im planning on splitting up with him and disappearing with the baby.does he have any rights to find me once the child is born?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 08:41 PM

Yes, in either nation he will have the right to have visits with the child, and in fact if you try to hide and not allow him to see the child, he may have a good chance at getting custody and taking the child away from you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rights as a Father of Unborn Son [ 6 Answers ]

So I know that I don't have any rights as a father until paternity is established. She is trying to move out of state on me. I live in Ca and she is going to Fl. Can I stop her? She doesn't have a job or her own place. She is living with her sister and her family. She is already trying to...

I want to take away paternity rights from my child's father and father agrees [ 3 Answers ]

I want to terminate paternity rights, my sons father does not pay child support & I am not seeking any. He has little or no involment in my sons life. How do we go about terminating paternity?

What rights do I have as a father to an unborn child? [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently dating a woman for a very short period and she became pregnant very quickly and I have no doubt at all that this is my child. Since we found out about our unborn child, we have decided to go our separate ways and try, for the sake of our child to be civil. Over the last couple of...

My child's father has gone back to turky to live can my partner adopt him [ 1 Answers ]

My son is almost 4 years old his father is turkish and has never been bothered with my son since he was born, I've met a new man now and we have a child together and my boyfriend wants to adopt my son! I've recently found out that my sons father has gone back to turkey, he didn't tell us he was...

View more questions Search