Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff5388 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 05:29 PM
    Goodman/Janitrol A30-10
    I have an electric Goodman/Janitrol A30-10 ac/heating unit and the heater is not blowing all of the time when prompted by the t-stat.If I mess with the thermostat I can finally get it to come on and it will blow hot air.It appears to be a problem with the signal going to the blower motor Is this a relay going out?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I wire the wall thermostat to to the Goodman Mo. # A30-15 heat only? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a new heat/a/c unit put in the house. The old inside unit still worked fine. I want to put it in the garage and use it for heat only. It is electric. I know how to wire the 220v. Wires, but can't figure out how to wire the thermostat for heat only. All the wires were disconnected.

Goodman janitrol heat exchanger [ 4 Answers ]

We have a goodman janitrol heat pump model pgh048100-1b our heat exchanger is out but I am not sure if it would be worth replacing it. I have found a few websites that have the part but being unemployed at the time we cannot afford to put a new unit in and that is what our repairman is telling us...

Goodman/Janitrol furnace blows but no warm air [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman/janitrol AC/natural gas exterior unit. Model year 1992. This season it worked fine the first time it was on. A week later I turned it on and it doesn't blow warm air anymore. It will blow and blow but the air is never warm. Outside next to the unit, you can hear something...

Goodman janitrol code 4 [ 7 Answers ]

Our Motor in or heat pump burnt out just the motor no other damage to boards or anything else installed a new motor and am getting code 4. Blower will not turn on in less than a minute. Have not let it run longer as Im afraid it will get to hot and melt wires. The fan turns on gas ignites burners...

Goodman/Janitrol troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Janitrol/Goodman furnace - The furnace is cycling on and off, all the way up until the blower should go on and then it cycles down and after a couple of minutes it begins to recycle. Sometimes the gas stays lit for 5 seconds and other times for a minute then when the blower turns on, the gas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.