Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i love gir Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Is my friends house haunted
    I was wondering if my friends house is haunted because we heard a girl humming and we would knock and somenthig would knock back all this kind of stuff? :confused:

Jan 10, 2007, 01:25 PM
    She has one of these things too but all I want is answers!

Jan 10, 2007, 01:25 PM
    ??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 03:33 PM
    It is impossible to tell if a house is haunted over the home, short of you saying you say and talked to a ghost ( and even then we may suggest other options)

It is very possible it can be many things.

It could be haunted, it could be someone doing something or it can be something else.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I've battled a little with the unknown myself and one thing is for sure... There could be endless possibilities as to why strange occurrences take place, but if there is a presence trying to get your attention, it will without a doubt in your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Hampton Bay Remote Only Ceiling Fan Qustion [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! Every year since I bought my 52-RDT ceiling fan with remote with no manual controls, I have had to replace the receiver unit because it stopped processing light controls. Hampton Bay was willing to send me a replacment rceiver free of charge each time (3?). But I have had enough. The reason...

Javascript qustion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'll be very pleased if any one can give me a help with this issue: I am trying to set the Document.domain property inside the javascript tags, the statement will be as follow: try { document.domain="hiscreening.com"; }

View more questions Search