Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogogo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 01:22 PM
    Find a movie by description?
    Its about a girl who wants to write a book and renst a house far away near a small town and thers a lighthouse in front of that house she goes there one time and finds a boy that lived there she goes all the time and it turn out the boy deid there a long time ago but she's not crazy "
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 01:39 PM

Sounds like Half Light

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Got a scene from either a movie or a series in my head don't know what it is. Modern theatre of war- iraq or afghanistan. A vip is kidnapped from soldiers by insurgents or taliban but the soldiers drive after them. The soldiers find the abandoned car and go into the complex. They split up to look...

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 1 Answers ]

A young girl who is being raised by her grandfather returns to a house on a cliff,which a couple has purchased, and she smells mimosa which was her mothers perfume, but an evil spirt is trying to kill her

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am locking for a movie that was about the love between a priest and a woman (not sure if she became later a nun) or was already a nun and they had a son that was raise in the convent, it was something like "sin under the sky" or something like that. I which I can fin it.

Find a movie by description [ 4 Answers ]

My Dad and I watched an old horror movie on TV when I was a kid. It was black and white and the only really vivid scene I remember is that a lady was in a bedroom of an old mantion and the "thing" was coming up the hall to get her, as it got to her room the door started to bend inwards and...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search