Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhko92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Long distance relationship...
    Hi.. Im having a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for 5 months now and we actually had a time together for a month only.. He lives in an another country and we are both college students so its hard for us to travel and meet.. We didn't see each other for 5 months...

The thing is.. Lately, whenever we chat, we end up fighting.
    The reasons are.. I hate him being so self centered. I hate how he gets sensitive to me. What I more hate is.. I can't feel that I'm loved anymore. He is so sweet and very nice.. very thoughtful.. but walking alone.. spending my time alone every weekends.. everything.. no movies. No hugs. No laughing.. I just hate it all..
    its like I'm having a relationship with this imaginary guy.. its like the one I'm having a conversation is a computer software that just responds to what I say and just say random things...

I don't know how to deal with this relationship..
    I don't like anyone..

by the way.. right before meeting my current boyfriend, my ex treated me so bad... I closed my heart and swore to never meet a guy anymore but mt current boyfriend changed that perspective but here I am again.. doubting... what is love?.
    am I just impatient...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 04:04 PM

How long were you broken up from the abusive ex, before you met this new guy, and how long did you date before the separation for college?
    jhko92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 05:05 AM
    I broke up with my ex 4 months before I met my current boyfriend. We dated for 2 months and we were officially on for a month then separation came..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 05:43 AM

I will be honest, but 4 months is not a long time for a proper healing after a very unsuccessful break up, and rebounding to another guy and trying to build a relationship with a stranger and a long distance one at that, is a very hard road to travel. You already show signs of discontent, that your needs aren't being met, and how could they? He isn't there.

LDR"s are hard enough for the best, and most mature but, you may have to face the fact its not for you, at this time of your life. I mean can you honestly say you have built a life you are happy with for yourself without a partner, after your other relationship failed??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a long distance relationship but I like someone else [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this great guy! But the thing is, is that he lives all the way across the country... So I can never see him, hug him, kiss him... IT'S HORRIBLE! And I am sort of lonely... He would rather play video games than talk to me anymore! And is there any reason why he stopped...

Long distance relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a long distance relationship. We see each other very seldom due to obligations beyond our control. We are married and have had a rocky relationship, though we are both determined to see it through the separation and be together again. The separation is so hard. I find myself becoming...

Long Distance Relationship! [ 280 Answers ]

Entire story merged He lives 2000 miles away and I miss him so much! :( We have been together for 1year and almost 3 months and so far 9months of it has been long distance. We talk about 3times a day on the phone.($$$ :(.. lol) We have seen each other 2 times since we had to be in long...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl over the internet about a year ago, we were decent friends at first and then it quickly evolved into me and her basically dating over the internet. We talk on the phone and have sent pictures to each other on a regular basis. The only really problem is that we are both young adults and...

View more questions Search