Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jage247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Anime (Action/adventure)Movie??
    When I was 8yrs old (2006) I watching T.V. (cartoon Network... I think)and a movie was showing about some boy that was living in a village that demons would attack, but there was this girl who had a pet wolf and killed the demon but there was one that infected the boy and was going to die, he had to go to someone's house that had a antidote. I know at the end the girl loved the boy and the boy was about to die she does something he's uninfected and they live happy ever after that's what I can remember even though I'm 13 now I can't remember

The look of the animation was much like Shakugan no Shana... It's been driving me crazy and I can't for the life of me remember the title of the film or series... Can anyone help?
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 21, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Try "Princess Mononoke"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of the adventure/romance movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think I saw this movie about 15 years ago or so. It's abut a wealthy gentleman (the action of the movie is somewhat set about 1800's) that loses is fortune and daughter at cards. The daughter is won by a nice young guy. She feels strange in the young guy's house and I think his mother is...

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search