Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayblair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Where can I find 3/8"nylon webbing in different colors for my dog collar in USA?
    I have found an online store named Lowy where I can purchase colorful nylon webbing from to make dog collars with. But I don't know whether the nylon webbing in this store is strong enough for my naughty dog. Is there any suggestions or other good stores recommended? Thanks in advance!
    bla333 Posts: 72, Reputation: -1

Dec 22, 2010, 03:22 PM
    I think you should buy a collar from some place like Safeway instead of an online store. I have a HUGE, MENACING, but sweet hearted black lab that has gone for years with a strong collar from there. If not then ask yourself, does my dog really need a collar? It depends on if you have a fenced in yard, a dog that aways runs away,or have a yard at all. If you have a fenced yard you don't really need a collar. If you have a runaway dog in a yard with out fencing I would say to go to petco or petsmart, or safeway or wallmart. If you don't have a yard. (an apartment.) You should check out those stores and buy a collar and leash so you can take you dog down the block or to a nearby park.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog gets out of collar [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1 and 1/2 year old american pitbull terrier. She is an outside dog (ive tried to convert her inside but she is not potty trained, and has no interest! and she chews everything! My problem with her is she pulls off every collar i put on her. ive always bought her the "TRADITIONAL" dog...

Dog keeps slipping harness and collar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a medium size terrier / black lab mix about 6 or 7 years old. He is still very active and is pretty strong. We recently moved to a new house but unfortunately the yard is not totally fenced in which means our dogs have to be tied out. They do not like to potty we are holding their leashes so...

Dog collar sizes [ 4 Answers ]

We all know that a dog's collar should fit snuggly, but with enough room to allow two fingers to slip underneath it. But where on the dog's neck do you measure that? Trink's got a roughly triangular neck. If the collar is tight up by the ears, she will choke if it slides down her neck. And if...

Help!dog Slipping Out Of Collar! [ 13 Answers ]

My pomeranian/yorkshire terrier dog - Baby (whom I rescued, as she was beaten & kept in a cage all of her life!) sometimes & somehow, slips out of the collar, & it is very frightening for me, (because 4 yrs.later, I still "work" with her 24hrs.a day, & there is a chance that at that moment she may...

Dog collar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the coneicalcollar that is put around a dogs neck?

View more questions Search