Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Boyfriend constantly talking about expartners
    My new boyfriend of 2 weeks is constantly talking about his exgirlfriends and their children. Mostly he is speaking negatively of them. This is really starting to annoy and anger me. Should I approach him about this, and how?
    This happens every night when we are together even though we start talking about something totally different. He somehow works them into every conversation.
    Please help!
    sodaspritz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cathy10
    My new boyfriend of 2 weeks is constantly talking about his exgirlfriends and their children. Mostly he is speaking negatively of them. This is really starting to annoy and anger me. Should I approach him about this, and how?
    This happens every night when we are together even though we start off talking about something totally different. He somehow works them into every conversation.
    Please help!
    Not sure, get stoned
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Cathy ignore the other answer you have.

It sounds as though he is either not ready to let go and let bygones be bygones or he is trying to see if he gets a rise out of you by trying to make you jealous.

In my opinion this is very immature and you might want to think about letting him go and move on to a healthier relationship.
    sodaspritz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Sorry J_9 Cathy is a friend of mine and I didn't think that would come up, we are new to this. After I hit send did I notice it came up I thought maybe she would just see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Her ex-boyfriend won't stop talking to her. [ 34 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been daiting my girlfriend for 9 months now. Everythings fine. We've been through some stuff, but we always pull through and still together. I'm pretty much in love with her, she is my first love and I love it. I love everything about her. She loves me too. And we have plans for the...

Friend who constantly wants advice [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who I used to get along with quite well, but is now really getting on my nerves. A few months back she started using Photoshop for making graphics, and since I've been working in Photoshop for a while and know quite a bit about it, she started asking me for help when she had a...

Heat constantly on and off [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a mobile home with a Nordyne Intertherm furnace. The blower and burner comes on and goes off constantly. With the temp set below the actual room temp. I took the cover off the thermostat and the merc switch is still tilted to the off position when it comes one and off? Help Kurt

Boyfriend talking to ex again: livid, worried... [ 6 Answers ]

I've posted about my jealousy before, but I don't think I've ever mentioned my constant paranoia and worry about my boyfriend's intentions with his ex-girlfriends, and basically our relationship. I guess I didn't realize I had the last two firmly present in my life until three days ago. His...

View more questions Search