Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria64 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 07:09 PM
    My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones problems.
    My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones have no sound, they were working last night, batteries are fully charged, everything connected properly & channels in sync, any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank You in advance.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 07:05 AM

Maybe they just went bad. If you have replaced battieries, resynced, checked connections then I would suggest calling the manufacturer or at least the place you bought it.
    davedjman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 10:44 AM
    The other thing to remember about these is philips bless there hearts have put a continuation loop into the battery dept this means if you don't use the philips batts chances are the batts you do use will have a outer seal all the way down the outside and you need to take of about 1/4 of inch from bottom so the batt connector at side of where you push them in recognise,s that they are there .when you look at batt compartment you will see a contact on both sides of the batt about 1/4 inch up the side foxed me whan I replaced my rechargables took all of two hours to work it out (cheep trick philips )hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philips projection TV color problems [ 6 Answers ]

I have a projection TV that you can see the picture but it looks 3D. What is the problem or is this a major issue? Can I fix it?

Wireless connection problems [ 5 Answers ]

I can't connect my new lap top. According to the instructions I need to connect the new lap top through the old computer. I have cable internet. I bought a d-link wireless router. Which I connected. The cd that came with the d-link cannot be read by my old computer. It's a 2000 compaq presario....

Wireless Headphones [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Have a wireless headphone set that uses a 9 V battery for the transmitter. An option is a 12 V, 200mA AC/DC Adapter. I have an adapter that has the correct plug for this unit, but the adapter is 12 V 400 mA. Can this 400 mA adapter be used without damaging the unit? Ken

Wireless network problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 pc's in my wireless network all running XP Home. They all used to have access to my base station printer but now they can't because the base station can't find them. I've tried a few things in the "windows setup a wireless home network" and "network places" and other programs but my base...

Yahoo/SBC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend who just recently purchased a Yahoo/SBC Dial Up software CD and is having problems now. Here's the short story. She installs the software OK, but when she restarts her PC, she gets a quick "blue screen of death" (too quick to read the message) and then her PC will not boot...

View more questions Search