rojo1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Formatting your article correctly for dummies
    Lightning55 Posts: 97, Reputation: 7

Dec 21, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Please clarify. What is the question?
    rojo1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Hola amigo,I often think that everyone can decipher my not so to good english. I'm attempting to write
    My very first article on basic all around trouble shooting. This can get rather complex at times and I
    Don't want to have my sentence structure and grammar all caddywompus. I know my stuff, but english and
    The writing there of is not my strong side.I need to have my rambling sentences and paragraphs set
    In a readable format. How do I do that on this forum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

Accounting for dummies? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a small catering company. (partnership) in Mich. I can run circles around the office and the kitchen. My biggest concern and fear is the accounting end of it. I have downloaded quickbooks and have managed to muddle my way thro the very basic steps. I have been keeping...

Crocheting for Dummies [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know of a site that puts crochet instructions in layman's terms. I know how to crochet, I just don't know how to read the directions..

FACTORING for dummies [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this is the one thing that I feel that if I get this down, MANY things will become more... obvious? Can anyone help me with this?:o

View more questions Search