Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joestrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Concealment charge in canada
    From canada: if I put an item inside my jacket in a store and before I leave I change my mind and put it back on the shelf is there a charge I can get. When I was leaving the store owner stopped me and asked to look inside my jacket and I showed him I had nothing. He then said I was seen on camera and he has called the police and I'm going to be charged with concealment. My question is if I had nothing can he charge me? I did have it concealed inside my jacket

Check out some similar questions!

How long is sentence for first time fraud charge in canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was an idiot and used someone else's credit card and now I'm being charged with fraud, could anyone please tell me what the senyencw would be? If its my first time and I've had a clean record, do I still go to jail?

Can I charge my adult sibling of sexual abuse in canada [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 34 yrs old female. I was sexually abused by my sister 3 and half years my senior since I was 4 to 12 yrs. Until recently I had accepted that I was abused and it was not my fault. As a part of my healing process I want justice that is why I want to press charges against her, but the abuse...

Trespassing vs shoplifting charge in canada [ 7 Answers ]

If caught shoplifting, why would the store charge the person with trespassing instead of stealing? Are both criminal charges?

Theft Under, 2nd Charge, 19 in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested for Theft Under 5000 and possession of stolen property. In the disclosure I received from the Crown it says I am being charged with possession and theft over 5000 (which it certainly wasn't). Can I somehow use that to my advantage in court? Also, I made a video statement which...

Is there a staute of limitations for a fraud charge in canada [ 2 Answers ]

I am asking this question because a friend of mine has been interviewed regarding fraud against a senior over $35000.00. He is very concerned as he has no criminal record to speak of and does not know what to do so if someone could answer this question I would really appreciate it and I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.