Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Skin care
    Anyone have an itch problem when shower,swimming,sweating,raining? Just about the time I'm dry I itch, sometimes worse than others, mainly upper body. I've tried all types of soaps. I have tried showering 1-2 times a day and up to 3 days mainly. I have showered in places with soft water and hard. This has been going on since I was about 19 I'm 46 now I can't take it anymore! Can anyone help?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Dry skin results from many factors, such as exposure to hot or cold weather, excessive bathing or skin diseases. Reduce how often you shower, and use non-soap cleansers. Also, try to drink more water and moisturize your skin every day. Choose a moisturizer that's hypoallergenic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me any home receipes for improving the skin colour... I don want to go for chemicals... suggest me anything that shows improvement in 2 months... thanks in advance

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what product is good to remove stretch marks, spider veins, lighten dark skin and face evenly? Would really appreciate it if I get a qucik answer. Thanks

Skin care [ 1 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin without bleaching it what is the best lightner I can used what are some product beside bleaching crean.

New You skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried New You Skin Care products they make an All-Natural Aloe Enzyme Exfoliation that they claim removes dead skin cells rapidly and bring new skin cells to the surface. For the intertested the site is http://www.allaloe.com/index.html I am using other products at the moment...

View more questions Search