Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexymama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Am I pregnant because when I felt in my virginia I felt a knot around my cervix and I had unprotected sex on December 21 and he had an orgasm so am I pregnant I was on birth control but I missed a shot and I'm not on no more and I feel things moving sometimes and I eat a lot also my stomatch get big when I eat so please help me

Hello I did have a period but when I was on the shot I didn't have periods unti the third month I missed two months then started on the third month that I go get my shot
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Let's start with the basics here sexymama... It is a vagina, not a virginia. Virginia is a state here in the U.S.;)

Now, how did you know you felt a knot on your cervix? Did you place your fingers up into your vagina and feel the knot on the cervix itself?

If you are pregnant, you will not feel anything moving for the first few months. The fetus is smaller than a pencil dot or maybe a postage stamp at this point in time.

I recommend you take a pregnancy test using first morning urine right now. Then we can go on from there.
    lostandnowfound Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Yeah sounds like you might be... but you got to get a test... if your sick all the time and can't seem to figure out where its coming from... not looking good...
    sexymama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Girl you betta go check.out
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Um.. did sexymama answer herself?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 01:25 PM
    That is what I was wondering. Hahah. I didn't know if it was just me, or what. Haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet, but me andmy boyfriend one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could just come out unexpectedly and I heard its easy for it to just go into your vagina. Could I be pregnant? I might be exaggerating but I'm scared I've been throwing up, and...

View more questions Search