Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 11:10 AM
    Lonliness, Feeling worthless, Depressed
    I had my break up almost an year back. I broke up from my side. He got another girl friend just in a weeks time. This hurt me more. How could he do that, if he was not up for a break up? Above all of this, he made me know, that he is so happy and genuinely thankful to god, for having his girl friend. We owned a company together which had our initials as its name. And he has his girl friend with same initials as mine. And he easily replaced me from there. I did not want a scene made of the company issue. I let go of it. But he is happy and I am alone. I have no friends. He was a real good friend of mine. He ruined it by forcing me into a relationship.
    I decided to opt arrange marriage to move on. But got a denial from the most wanted proposal. I was thinking I would be happy. I'm glad that I am not with my x. but there isn't even an illusion of happiness in my life. I have stopped working. Have lost my confidence. And need a runway to take off in my life.
    I want to get over these depressed thoughts.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 21, 2010, 02:06 PM
    YOU broke up with HIM? So what is your problem? He's required to suffer??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2010, 09:52 PM

Sorry things didn't go so well after you dumped this guy, but its not his fault that you went down hill and he didn't.

Now get off the pity pot and rebuild your life and stop feeling sorry for yourself, and blaming him.

Your happiness is your responsibility, and no one else's.
    cherryhot2300 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 06:30 AM
    I don't really understand why you broke up with him, but you must have had your reasons. It doesn't change the fact that you are a human being, breakup from either side never feels good, and sometimes it can be really tough getting yourself back together, especially if you were together a long time and your whole world has revolved around this person. I suggest you try to distract yourself,not with guys but with a job. Find something doing and do it well, it will give you time to heal. Also contact your friends, if you say u don't have any, that's hard to believe. So if u have ignored them for awhile just contact them and surround yourself with people that love you and will encourage you. As for your X like I said it hurts, but if you truly had a genuine reason for leaving him then u should be happy because you don't get to stay in a relationship that is torture, and it gives you time to find someone better. Letting you know that he is happy sounds to me like getting back at you,even if he spites you just act like its OK and be happy for him,and if he replaced you after a week with a real GF it just shows that she is just a rebound, or he truly was'nt feeling the relationship after all...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm feeling depressed [ 8 Answers ]

I've been molested and raped all my life by strangers, neighbors, friends and family. People I thought I could trust, people I thought I could count on. I can't take much more of it. Now I don't like being around people. I don't like going out on dates or with friends. I don't like going to work or...

Feeling depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that I've been dealing with for about 2-3 years. I am always worrying about things from the past and future and I have trouble enjoying things. Sometimes I just feel like getting away from everything and just keep thinking about everything. I tend to replay events over and over...

Feeling worthless [ 84 Answers ]

Well I'm an 18 y/o boy that just can't seem to get a break in life. Not material wise though I do believe I have everything that I want. My parents are nice, giving, and loving. There is just one problem though, I seem to be un-dateable I don't know why. Im not the kind of guy to push for sex or...

Feeling Depressed [ 48 Answers ]

Hey, thank you all for reading my posts. I am in need of some serious advice to get me out of my rut. Sometimes I do not even want to get out of bed, but I find myself learning to cope with it a little easier. Anyway, her and I were together for 3 years. We were having problems this last...

Feeling worthless [ 7 Answers ]

I lived with a woman for 3 years, had a son with her. Now I live by myself after having a family for 3 years. I felt as if she mentally abused me with her insults, which are making me feel worthless. I have 2 conflicting dilemmas here. 1. I want to go back with her since I still love her....

View more questions Search