Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adam96 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Why do I feel this way.
    Hello people I'm really lost and need some help so I thought id ask here.
    Ok well I'm a 15 year old guy and I lvie in australia.
    I started seeing this girl about 4 months ago. I asked her out on a date to see her and it was amazing. Everything went so well.
    It was very clear that we both loved each other.We started datingg I used to see her once a week and I was so happy with that.We never use to argue or fight. We used to get along so well with each other. We used to tell each other I love you and I mis you everyday and compliment each othwer a lot. We used to rush back from school not caring about anything but talking to each other. We used to stay up until 5 in the morning talking. And used to be so happy. Her friends and my friends were so happy for us. We were like the perfect couple.
    We hit the 3months mark. Things began to go rockyy. We started to argue nearly everyday. Guys would flirt with her on the internet and Facebook. And I would see this, and it would kill me when I saw them. She told them she loved me and coudltn lvie without me.
    One night she uploaded new photos of her doing webcam with another guy, She todl them her was her friend. He was only her friend. But if your in a relationship do you do these kind of things ?I don't think so. I can't help myself but get hurt.
    I get jelous because I love her and want her to myself. I treat her like a princess and do everythign ic an for her. I bought her a 200$ gift for her birthday engraved our date on it and, saying I love you.
    What more do I do? I've had so many sleepless nights.
    I try to tell her how I feel about her. But she gets angry straight away and we don't talk. Im always the one to say sorry first just to end the argument so I don't lose her.
    A few weeks after our 3 months, we ahd a big fight. And she told me it was over. She said her friends ggave her a talk. And she felt bad because of our difference in religion. So we broke up. I was heart broken. I've never felt this way over anygirl in my life.
    We used to trust each other with everything. She never used to do this with guys, or talk on the phone with othwer guys, flirt taking pics and all. And even private inbox with them. We used to trust each other with our passwords, I still do I give her mine. And once in a while I check hers to find out the pasword has been changed. Its not the fact I want to see what she's doing, it's the fact of her trusting me and her not having to worry if she isn't doing anything wrong.
    So we broke up , I still lloved her. We kept talking as friends.About a week ago we got back together.we still argue at times.
    I haven't seen her for about a month now. She tells me its very hard to see each other because of family and all. Is our relationship fading because were not seeing each other? Or what ? I'm always the one that ends our argument and says sorry.. if my friends saw me they would seriously slap me. And say bro you're a guy you can find another girl wake the f*** up!
    Why do I feel hurt and cut. When I see her talking to other guyss. :(
    Like it kills.
    I ask her baby how come we don't do this anymore. How come were not as clsoee? She replies in an angry manner and says gahh what do uw ant me to doo , find another girl if your not happy ?
    When she said that I was shocked and hurt so bad.
    I know ic an find another girl but I don't want anyoen else. I want her.
    If I get so hurt inside when I see her talking to guys, Imagine how il feel when I see her happy in aanother relationship ?
    Please help me guyss. Pleasee I've been depressed for a long time now.
    What can I do help ?>
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 22, 2010, 05:42 AM

Your young and so is she so KNOW that she isn't able to be as intense as you are being, clearly. You seem very sensitive and in deep love and I think that perhaps you might want to consider calming that down and stepping off a little. It's a bit overwhelming for her to deal with all this love you have. It's so so intense. She's feeling like your smothering her...

At your ages it's normal and healthy for her to flirt with other boys, as it is for you to be flirty with other girls (if you were to do that). A 3 month relationship between 15 year olds is considered quite long for the average teen.

You feel hurt and cut when she talks to other guys because you are scared to lose her and the guys she's talking to you think can potentially take her away from you. I think she's become too important to you and it's unhealthy for your state of mind. Cut her lose... Do yourself a favor. She's like an unhealthy obsession now. You HAVE to either find someone new to occupy your thought and to help you get over her OR just BE ALONE with your "bro's" and focus on just chilling and being you. You have to help yourself and know that this relationship is totally UNHEALTHY in your head.

When you date a girl and your get all jelous and obsessed like this it's something that is not right in YOUR head. It has nothing to do with anything that she's doing. You are CHOOSING this behavior... try not to be so possessive and jelous. If you can't stop then move on. If you find you're like this will the next girl then it's time to realize you've got something unhealthy going on with yourself esteem and it's time to realize that and perhaps get some therapy (not to be rude... I'm just sayin').

Relationships should be fun and loving and trusting... does it feel like that? You're not MARRIED.. you don't have to put up with this behavior of hers (if in fact she's trying to MAKE you jelous). Move the f*** on, man! SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE...

Be selfish and date someone that you feel happy with. HAPPY is important or *** is the point yo! Xo
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 22, 2010, 05:44 AM

*WITH the other girl, mybad lol :)

May 22, 2011, 12:43 AM
    Well we stayed talking to about a month ago from when I posted this and it actually got worse, she 'ended it' and since then I just don't feel like talking to other girls like I was so used to talking to her all the time its like a routine now..
    I wouldn't use to word obsessed, but more over protective..
    Actually I never used to be like this and I used to trust her so much! And never used to have to worry..
    But ever since I saw her saying inapropriate **** to another guy in the period when we were fighting that changed, I lost trust for her that's the cause to what you think is my obsession..
    Its over now so it doesn't matter but mocing on is hard..
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 04:21 AM

Make moving on easier by keeping busy,seeing friends and making plans for your future.

Break ups suck,but you'll get over her,with time.

May 24, 2011, 01:25 AM
    The sure do suck !
    But its even harder when u still see them and there name everywhere...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 03:34 AM

Then you learn to ignore this by distracting yourself every time it happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search