Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 07:56 PM
    How can I play this VHS tape?
    I have a VHS-C tape - panasonic/SHG and I NEED to play it somehow - as soon as humanly possible, but I do not have any cam corder that plays is. The only option I have right now is to take it to this place where they transfer it to a DVD but that will take 3 to 4 weeks! Another option I have is buying a used cam corder that plays this off craigslist or something but I'm not about to buy a used cam corder just to play this ONE tape.

I also thought of going to electronic stores just to play it over there but they don't sell camcorders that old any more because people stopped making them.

Does any one have any ideas whatsoever of how I can get this tape played! All inpiuts greatly appreciated!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Dec 20, 2010, 08:09 PM

Is it a small tape?
    I think there is a converter that you can buy that converts is to a regular VHS tape that you can play in a VCR.
    You can might be able to find it at walmart.
    I'm not if this would help: The VHS-C Format
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 08:09 PM

That about covers it, but a used machine at a pawn show, watch it, and then sell it back to the pawn shop,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 08:10 PM

Check with area libraries. One may still own a VCR of the type you need or can tell you where to find one. Talk with a reference librarian, not a clerk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect a VHS/DVD Play-Record to a T.V. Through a DVR [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to connect a vhs/dvd player recorder using RCA cables from dvr to vhs/dvd and then to TV, but that didn't work because there was no signal coming from the output of the dvr. If I use a 2-way splitter with an A-B swith coming out of the wall (tv output) and a plain 2-way splitter on the...

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

Copying DVD to VHS tape [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect a DVD player to a VHS tape recorder to copy the DVD to the tape? Thanks

Military playset that comes with a vhs tape [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I saw this big military playset that came with soldiers a helicopter guns and a vhs tape, theb figures were posable and I think they were three inches, maybe two inches, I know they weren't gi joes, please please please tell me what it was called or maybe the company that makes them

VHS tape stuck in VCR [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba M675 VCR that will not turn on. It has a VHS tape in it. I have the cover off. How do I get the tape out? Thank You.

View more questions Search