Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Movie about a malpractice trial I think, nurse gives some surprising testimony
    It's a good movie (20 yrs ago?). I don't want to give the ending away.
    But they find a nurse who knew something that hadn't been brought out in the medical malpractice trial? Some cover up had been going on-- Help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 07:21 PM

The Verdict?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about a nurse [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I seen this movie where this young woman was a nurse and she had a patient that she took care of then he went home and they paid her to come work there for him as his nurse and then they fell in love I wanted to know if anyone might know what I'm talking about I can't remember who played in...

Grand jury testimony [ 3 Answers ]

When called to testitfy before the grand jury , can you refuse

Name of movie about a WWII British nurse who marries her patient [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the '70s or '80s about a British nurse who takes care of a US soldier during WWII -- can't remember the name, but it's a two-word Latin phrase, I think. I was sure it was with Ben Gazzara and Deborah Kerr, but I searched both their filmography and couldn't find it. He becomes a...

Well this is surprising as well as very exciting! Anyone have two kids under 2 yrs? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just got a positive pregnancy. I have an almost 6 month old and although this is unexpected, we are more then thrilled. So I am wondering what it is like having two kids under the age of two? My sister and I are 2.5 years apart and we did pretty well, but when the second baby is born, our...

Testimony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: Ain't Public TV great?? You never know what you might learn. Do you know where the term "testify" comes from?? I didn't either. In order to be believed in court, an ancient Athenian had to be holding the warm and dripping testicles of a goat he just sacrificed Isn't that...

View more questions Search