emilybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 05:53 PM
    How to attract a guy you really like?
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 22, 2010, 05:46 AM

Well what's the scene? ;)
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 15, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Make yourself presentable to him without being trashy.also find out what his interests are... like maybe fav color or food... for valentine's day b his secret admirer... one thing I have learned in life... you never change WHO you are in order to make someone like you.just be yourself,men are attracted to women with good personalities and who are mature.best advice forever to everyone:AWLAYS BE YOURSELF!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attract. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so the other night I met this basically unattainable girl who can probably get any man in the world. I know that is selling myself short and it won't stop me for trying, I just wonder how do you attract someone like that. We met the other night and had a great conversation and I am moving in...

How to attract a guy you like? [ 3 Answers ]

How to attract a guy you like?

How do I attract him? [ 8 Answers ]

Does anybody know how I could attract the boy I like? I love him and I want him to love me too, really bad! I'd like to know the best way, also by not embarrassing myself. I hope it will be something easy I could do! Thanks!:D

Opposites attract [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... Why would a guy who is completely the opposite of me like me... alot! He is into weed, smoking and can come across quite cocky (despite the fact he is usually jokin, its just the way he is) Whereas I am sort of a geek, college work comes first, hate drugs and smoking,...

View more questions Search