Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needjesus26 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Pharmacy tech intern
    How much do pharmacy tech interns make in retail or hospital pharmacy?

Check out some similar questions!

If a pharmacy tech leaves a message stating the prescription is ready? [ 7 Answers ]

Is it a HIPPA violation if a pharmacy technician leaves a message staing the prescription is ready for pick up but does not leave specific information concerning the medication or disease?

Will my criminal history prevent me from obtaining a pharmacy tech position [ 2 Answers ]

Currently in college pursuing pharmacy tech education, but was told I may not be able to work in this field because of my criminal background. By the time I graduate my record will be over five years old. Can anyone answer this question?

Can a convicted felon be admitted to a pharmacy tech. Program? [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently selected for the Pharmacy Tech classes at Miami-Dade medical campus. A background check is required and it revealed a drug conviction back in 1987.I'm 58 years old and made some bad choices in those years and I truly regret them. I have been clean for more than 6 years and I have...

Pharmacy tech wages [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the average wages are in my area (N. IN), before I take the time for the class and spent the money. Thank You

California Pharmacy Tech Theft [ 1 Answers ]

My sister stole vicodan ex but she is moving to Nevada. If they don't find out what is the statute of limitations? What can happen to her?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.