Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 01:31 PM

Pop back when you're ready... we'll be here!

Good luck on the bar exam!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom rough in iosmetric and layout plan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am putting on an addition to my house. I am adding 2 bedrooms and a jack and jill bath. I would like validate my design the rough in plumbing. I have been searching online and reviewing the NJ plumbing code (...

How do I connect a bathroom sink drain to a cast iron toilet drain [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a leaky one and a quarter inch lead drain pipe that goes from the sink to the toilet. It is about 30" long and connects to the cast iron toilet drain, through a large cast iron nut which appears to screw into the side of the drain. All of this is located in a powder room in...

Basement bathroom plumbing plan [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, happy new year. I am planning on adding a small, full bathroom in the corner of the basement. There is an existing sewage ejection pit for the floor drain and I plan on breaking out concrete and tying into it with a 3" PVC waste line. I want to be sure the plumbing is vented...

Slow Bathroom Sink Drain - but Tub and Toilet Drain Fine [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased a 60 year old home. The sink in one of our bathrooms drains completely fine until the water has run for about 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it starts to back up and then drains very slowly. I have...

Basement Bathroom Plan.Will it work? [ 4 Answers ]

I am adding a bathroom in my basement. I have searched and read quite a bit of postings in the plumbing section of this website and came up with a plan on how to proceed. I have a few questions and also would like to present my ideas I came up with after reading old postings and have someone tell...

View more questions Search