Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolinetrey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 02:45 PM
    Lightening Cream
    Hey I want to know what is the best lightening cream? Im Venus Williams and I am looking to lighten a few shades like raven symone or keke palmer

pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 26, 2010, 10:25 AM
    I am quoting another user Loanyb's post, this is the best review of lightening creams I found on this website, how accurate is this? Not sure, I guess its trial and error and specific to individuals (what worked for loanyb might not work for you and me) but the article gives a good starting point, here is goes:

Loanyb says:
    LoanyB

NOW THE BEST ONES:

BIO CLAIRE:lighetened me a lot.. I mean A lot.. but I stopped using it since it gave me stretch marks between my thighs that I am still trying to get rid of.I recommend you used it only for a short period and mix it with their oil it works much faster---->http://www.allbeautyessentials.com/images/DSCF2867.JPG

AFRICAN QUEEN GEL:OMG!hands down the best gel I ever used. Peeled an lightened me so well,but its so hard to find.. if you want really quick lightening use this one.. trust me.. it works fast.. its cheap too(mix it with a strong serum and you are good to go)-->http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/sterlingsilv... _2076_94864076

Fair & White(Blue bottle):very slow,yet gives your skin a beautiful glow and lightens OK!--->http://www.allbeautyessentials.com/i... 0Vitam%20C.jpg

Neoprosone Gel:Yes.. did well for me.. very fast too--->http://www.allbeautyessentials.com/i... opro%20Gel.jpg

Vit Fee:An african friend of mine told me about it,she uses it and is so light,decided to get it and this one I used the longest, lightened me so well, I mixed it with their oil--->http://www.allbeautyessentials.com/images/vitfee.jpg

Dec 27, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Comment on pocahantas's post
    OK thanks very much that really help but I saw another cream that is MAKARI products but I don't know if you've used that 1 before

Dec 27, 2010, 08:26 AM
    Hi Caroline,

Makari is very popular with people wanting to lighten their skin but most people complaint about breaking out, specially with Makari(caviar) cream.

I have ordered Makari, waiting for it to arrive so I can try it. Will let you know.

I am pleased you found my last post useful as well, please click on the 'green thumbs up' thumb nail on top of my post/s to show it was helpful. Many thanks.

Dec 29, 2010, 01:31 AM
    OK thank you and can you send me a picture of before and after please so what cream do you use now?

Dec 29, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Hi Caroline,

I am just starting on the lightening journey, Not using any lightening cream at the moment. I am preping my skin by using retinol 0.5% at night.

So far I have ordered Makari, Gluta C and Bio CLaire. I am still waiting for these to arrive.

I will send you a message with a before pic. I am hoping to lighten 3 shades in one month.

Take care,
    Poca x

Dec 29, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Can't send you a PM, I think you have disbled that feature?
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Hi pocahantas

Thanks, I read your update.

Well, it does seem we purchased our bottles of hydro cream from the same seller. I also bought mine from aldercreek---- on iOffer. It's just that I'm not sure he is being genuine about the strength of hydro he is selling. The first bottle 18oz 6% did nothing for my skin & I wrote to let aldercreek know, but he did not respond. So I thought I'd try his 8% also in 18oz bottles - waiting for my 2 bottles to arrive. The thing is, I managed to get these last 2 bottles from him much cheaper than the first bottle of hydro cream. So who knows what strength of hydro is really in that cream. Aldercreek also sells hydro powder but I don't want to buy from him in case I don't get the strength I pay for. Anyway, I hope I can soon buy some hydro powder and make my own cream to the strength I want it and cut out the scammers. I've made some enquiries with suppliers of hydro powder this past week and am waiting to hear from them. Let me know if you Have a good result from the cream you bought from aldercreek.

Bye for now:)

Jan 10, 2011, 10:36 AM
    OK I'll give you my email address its [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Has anyone uses 55+ lightening cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Would someone be kind enough to share their experience with 55+ lightening product with me. Thank you

Lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got dark patches on my cheeks and I want to lighten it. I hv use lot of depigmenting cream but it does not work. Any suggestion for an effective lightening cream. Is bio clair product effective?

View more questions Search