excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I join national guard while I'm on probation . [ 10 Answers ]

Can I still join national guard while I'm on probation have a 3rd drgee felony 4 att burlary my p.o officer said I get relase in 2010 of April but I want to join now. and on the mean while should I go for my .g.. e.. d because of problems I droped out of high school in the 9th grade . ...

HIPPA violation in the Army National Guard [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the Army National Guard and believe that someone in my Chain of Command violated HIPPA. My unit was being deployed & I was pregnant, ended up having a miscarriage. When I sent a note from my OBGYN simply stating that I was cleared to deploy medically, but not mentally my Commander called my...

National Guard and Probation [ 2 Answers ]

What happens when your serving the national guard and you are put on probation while still serving.

National Guard Info/future readings [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Whitney. I'm nervous about my future and would love a reading from someone who is gifted in such, short or long, reading is a friend of mine. I will take anything you have, good or bad. I would just like to know if I can do this. Advice is always welcomed and carefully read...

Recruit Sustainment Program For the National Guard [ 4 Answers ]

I have not been enlisted for very long in the Ohio Army National Guard and am in Recruit Sustainment Program. I need to get out of going my girlfriend has became pregnet and I don't want to leave her so she has a better chance of finishing High School if I am around. I've heard that since I haven't...

View more questions Search