Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadlebug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Something is in my room. How do I know if it is evil?
    In my house some very strange things are happening,I first started this halloween night me and my friend took a picture and in the background you can sea someone's face in my doorway. We zoomed in and it looked just like my deceased grandfather, so after that we went in my rom and started to ask question;for example, if you have a message... knock three times and we heard three knocks but its really strange.then it got a bit worse. One night I was in the bed, I heard someone walking around my room and I kept on hearing wheezing,sneezing,and coughing . Then one night I was sound asleep when all of a sudden I heard my dog choking,so I turned on the light and she had handprints on her neck from where someone was choking her. No one would believe me and that made me even more scared. The I started to see a small girl in the corner of my room from the corner of my eye. That's exactly where my dogs have started t growling. Now the same dog that was choked,bambi, is sick and biting for no reason. She has never growled at anyone. Its scaring me and my bed heater keeps on turning on high by itself and I need help I'm scared of this I know for sure this thing is demonic. How can you tell?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
    I would try first to just tell them they are not wanted and to leave. Sometimes that's all it takes. If that doesn't work, you could try an exorcism... contact a priest. I know it sounds strange, but it can't hurt to try. I think there are also, things that you can do on your own like burning certain herbs etc but I am no expert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two rooms on same breaker,lost power to one room,other room works [ 6 Answers ]

I replaced the outlets in my spare bedroom, I turned the breaker off before doing it, (the breaker controls both spare and master bedrooms), when I turned the breaker back on, the power in the master bedroom is not working.

Is there a Bad or Evil Spirit in my Grandaughter's Room? [ 2 Answers ]

My Grandaughter is 21 months and every night in the middle of the night she wakes up screaming scared really bad. I'm really worried about her this has become an every night thing for her. This only happens in the Bedroom that her my daughter and my son- in law share. If my Grandaughter falls...

Have odd floor,sunken living room and family room and want it all one level [ 3 Answers ]

My living room and family room are sunken with ceramic tile on top, How would I make it one leverl?

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

View more questions Search