Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhenshaw2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Need help with managerial accounting?
    Bozeman Corporation manufactures a single product. Monthly production costs incurred in the manufacturing process are shown below for the production of 3,100 units. The utilities and maintenance costs are mixed costs.The fixed portions of these costs are $390 and $360, respectively.

Production in Units

Production Costs

Direct materials $7,506
    Direct labor 14,994
    Utilities 1,816
    Property taxes 1,099
    Indirect labor 4,067
    Supervisory salaries 1,775
    Maintenance 1,135
    Depreciation 2,390
    Calculate the expected costs when production is 4,700 units. (Round intermediate calculations to 2 decimal places, e.g. 12.25. Round answer to 0 decimal places, e.g. 125.)
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 11:13 AM

Please read the following announcement regarding the rules of posting homework.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We'll help you but we won't do the work for you. For this question, start by figuring out which costs are variable and which are fixed. If you'll post your work, we will check it. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Managerial Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

How would you journalize this? Applied $1,327.14 of direct materials to job No. 402 (Materials requisition No. 628.)

My company has sales of 500,000 dollars. A/R rate of 90,000 dollars. With a profit margin of 12% with a 40% dividend payout, how much external financing will I need? Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Messinger Manufacturing Company had the following account balances for the quarter ending March 31, unless otherwise noted: Work-in-process inventory (January 1) $140,400 Work-in-process inventory (March 31) 171,000 Finished goods inventory...

Execise Cost Behavior: Contribution Format Income Satement Harris company manufactures and sells a single product. A partially completed schedule of the company's total and per unit costs over the relevant range of 30,000 to 50,000 units produced and sold annyally is given below: Units...

View more questions Search