Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spontaneouslemon Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Dec 20, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Beginning of the year present?
    I finished school on the week that my manager's and agents' offices closed (I'm an actor). And I didn't get the chance to bring them all Christmas gifts like I had planned. They re-open on January 3rd, and I was thinking I could just bring them New Year presents! But I'm thinking most of their clients probably brought in Christmas presents (on time) and it might come out as cheap, or lazy of me to bring them gifts after the holidays. You know like when you come into a birthday party sans present and say "Hey, didn't have time to get you a present so I'll bring it to you in a week!" Not as meaningful as if you had brought it in on time, right?

Thoughts?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 03:08 PM

It's the tought that counts!! Wouldn't you just enjoy the gift and thought behind it if someone gave you a gift even it was late!
    AbovenBeyond Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2011, 05:45 PM
    It'd be best if you find out if there's another occasion where you can present them. Late present isn't as meaningful but at least you feel bad about it.

Just forget it this time, and be mindful of another special occasion you can gift them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My beginning is in first and not in last [ 13 Answers ]

My beginning is in First and not in Last. My Middle is in Sad and in Happy My ending is Rust as well as in Rest. If you got me right I am nowhere near

Beginning AC research for 24 year old 1 and 1/2 story home with gas hot water heat [ 1 Answers ]

We need some sort of A/C but have numerous logistical problems. First we have 3 very small upper bedrooms(1 and 1/2 story house)ranging from 10x11, 11x12, and 12x14 all clustered around a small upstairs bathroom. To make matters worse is that we have an open foyer where all the heat rises and gets...

Show the beginning of the year and end of year in a cost of good manufacture in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Canseco Company Beginning of 2007 End of 2007 Direct materials inventory $22,000 $26,000 Work-in-process inventory 21,000 20,000 Finished goods inventory 18,000 23,000 Purchases of direct materials 75,000 Direct manufacturing labor 25,000 Indirect...

View more questions Search