Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catho123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 01:29 AM
    What is my back pain
    Hi I'm 32 female . I work in catering I was at work 3 weeks ago and I hurt my back . I hurt it by bending up and down about 20 times and going in to kicthens about the same about of times . The reason why I had to do this was my oven brike and I had to get food out by half 4. my right side of my back has a very strong pain in it and won't go my legs hurt when walking what could this be ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 01:31 AM

Without examining you it's impossible for us to say.

Most likely it is a pulled muscle.

What did your doctor say? Did he/she put you on muscle relaxers?
    catho123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 01:54 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Yes she said it was pulled muscle but the pain killers don't work and the pain is getting worse
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 01:58 AM

Time to revisit the doctor then.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 20, 2010, 04:19 AM
    Go to a chiropractor for pity's sake! They are infinitely better than MDs for anything involving pinched nerves, back pain, pain down the legs. I and several people I know are first hand accounts of this.
    Moxi72 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 06:43 PM

It sounds like you might have injured your disc or pulled a muscle. Disc pain can include radiation down your leg. I would find a manual and manipulative physiotherapist and have them do a clinical exam to tell you what they think. It can range in fee from $75-90. Well worth the disability you are experiencing right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Is there a connection to back pain and foot pain [ 1 Answers ]

The bottoms of my feet hurt started with both legs feel week,along with sharp pain in both calf muscles,nqw my feet feel cold and tired all the time,I do hve some back prombles.I don't have diabetes or Arthritis so I been told could this be back problems that has spread to my feet.

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Is there a connection between back pain and right foot pain [ 2 Answers ]

For past few days I had middle back pain after a feeling of some muscle contraction. But I started feeling better, but today I am feeling pain in right foot on outer side. It feels like I am straining while walking.

View more questions Search