Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    E.L.Pendergrast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Cannot send email when work offline is checked
    Please help me remove "work offline" check. I am unable to send messages out
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 09:34 PM

Are you referring to Outlook?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 07:03 AM

Depending on how it's setup by working offline just disables mail push. By hitting send/receive you should still be able to send and receive it's just not automatic.

However, it all depends on what you're talking about and how its setup!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't send myself email [ 2 Answers ]

The host 'ISP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Mozilla Firefox Start Page', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'ISP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Boldly checked his email messages from dating website while I was sitting next to him [ 3 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for about a month and a half. We have become intimate. We met on a dating website. He had communicated he wanted us to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Also mentioned something about disabling our profiles but later said he forgot about saying that but said that was OK. I...

Should I send her an email? [ 23 Answers ]

I was dating my ex for about 1 1/2 year. Our break up wasn't pleasant and not mutual at all. We have not talked to each other since then. I've been on NC close to 3 months and I suspected she may be seeing someone new. Recently, I found out that she will be relocating to Australia. Should I send...

Cannot send email [ 5 Answers ]

I am using Thunderbird (2.0.0.16) primarily for email, although I do still have Outlook Express (v 6). I am using Windows XP (fully patched) with a Netopia 2241 DSL modem and a LinkSys BEFSR41 router in a home network. I am using AVG Free Version 8.00 anti virus. No software firewalls. Last...

View more questions Search