Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jstar00000 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2010, 05:20 PM
    Can you load Manga Studio Debut 4 on multiple computers?
    I bought Manga Studio Debut 4 and I was wondering if you can install it on many computers because I would like to bring it with me on vacation. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2010, 05:32 PM

Read the license (EULA). Most software allows you to install on 2 machines (home/work, desktop/laptop) as long as you don't use both at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

Computers: what is an economic (and idiotproof)way of networking two home computers? [ 1 Answers ]

The prioncipal computer is Windows 7 model, and I wish to bring an older computer into the same operating status re broadband etc. What equipment and cabling is necessary?

Sharing licensed security software on multiple home computers [ 1 Answers ]

Can I Upload my licensed security software (Norton 360) on all 3 of my home pc's? Is that legal?

Debut or not? [ 3 Answers ]

If you were to choose between a debut party or going out of the country to spend time with your relatives which one will you choose? A week out of the country or one night party?? :confused:

View more questions Search