Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaneQuintanilla Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Weird Dream- Home Invation
    So the other day I had this dream that I was having a home invation. There were two guys that broke in my house trying to kill me and my family. One of the guys crashed their car through the walls. Me and my family ran out of the house and rode off in a golf car. Can someone please tell me what this means

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dream/psychic? [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I had the weirdest dream, it felt so real. Sorry if its too long. It was in the after noon and I was a little tired so I decided to take a nap. I took a blanket to the couch which faces the entrance door. I closed my eyes and then went into sleep. In the dream I was sitting on...

Weird Dream [ 5 Answers ]

I had a dream I was sleeping in my bed and I began to feel my body being lifted. I opened my eyes and it stopped so I closed my eyes again and it began to lift me up again. I figured it was Jesus or an angel or something. I was floating in the corner of my ceiling. And then it began to um... touch...

I had a weird dream. What does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that me and my friends was moving in a collage which for some reason was draculas castle and I saw 3 mattresses stacked on top of each other in our room after that me and my brother was looking around the place and we were high up on the bar and there was these spinning paint brushes...

I had a weird dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream of an ring that was on my finger it was broken, but at the end of the dream the ring was OK. Anybody know what that could mean.. Thank you

I Had a Weird Dream [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a very weird dream lastnite, that I was in the car with my mum, and we were in Ireland!(We're from Mexico city), and that we were around the corner of my ex bf's! so mum told me to go and say hi to his house, I went out of the car and started walking in his direction, and while I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.