Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaneQuintanilla Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Dream Meaning
    I keep having a dream that me and my ex start talking again. It is so random. I never think about him. We haven't talked in about 2 years now. I lost my virginity to him and we went out for almost a year then he hurt me and said he didn't love me anymore and just dumped me, then a day later he had sex with this other girl and said he didn't want anything to do with me. So I decided to move on, and I did. I never think about him but I'll have dreams out of no where about me and him talking again. Can someone please tell me what this means :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 05:32 PM

Good for you, moving on. Seems to me that something you saw or heard triggered the memories subconsciously and the memory came back in a dream; plain and simple. I wouldn't be concerned about it. He sounds like a real pill.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of a dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was driving down a country road and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw "the angel of death" right behind me. I looked back at the road for a sec then back in the mirror, and by that time he had his hands around my neck. I have never had a dream like this. I always have...

Meaning of my dream [ 6 Answers ]

I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed.. few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body...

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

Meaning of my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed. Few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body...

View more questions Search