Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Konan_Pain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 02:38 PM
    All needed to find a place to live in the area. To what might this situation lead?
    Over the last two months, one city saw its population increase greatly because of a flood of new immigrants from Europe. These immigrants were diverse, ranging from engineers and lawyers to plant laborers and the wealthy. All needed to find a place to live in the area. To what might this situation lead?
    A) An increase in large houses being built in the city because most immigrant families were large
    B) Most immigrants temporarily living in tenement houses until more permanent homes could be found
    C) The wealthy immigrants moving to the country to live, with the remaining immigrants living in the city
    D) Different economic classes were created because immigrants with similar incomes moved to similar locations within the area.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 19, 2010, 02:45 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample email about work place situation [ 4 Answers ]

Write a brief e-mail about a work place situation with a clear subject and body paragraph

Opinion on current situation is needed. [ 104 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl who is 16 years old, while I am 18 years old. I am currently in college while she is in grade 11 high school. We have been dating for more then a year now and I am just wondering about a few things. I have had some trouble with her flirting with other guys in the...

How to find area of hexagon , when an triangle area inside it is given [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Pl help to find the area of hexagon , when equilateral triangle inside it touching the mid point of three sides is given . The area of triangle is 12 Sq.m

Complicated Tax Situation(Advice Needed) [ 5 Answers ]

To tax experts I have a complicated tax situation, I am working on OPT for a company since may 2005, I got married in September and my wife came to america on dependent F-2 visa, She got her L-1 approved recently and she has started working for a company since dec 15th. I am really...

View more questions Search