Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rchannel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Changing over from White Rogers Thermostat to Honeywell Thermostat
    Changing over from a White Rogers Thermostat model 1F78-151, which is a single stage thermostat for heat only. What Honeywell Thermostat is compatible with this brand?

Thanks,
    Ruth
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 04:48 PM

Good basic honeywell is a t87 heat only stat, or a really good honeywell is the pro 5000 wich can be set up for a number different systems including heat only. Just read the instruction manual for setup and you will be a happy customer
    crazytech Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 10:50 AM
    If you have 2 wires coming out from the wall & the voltage across these wire is between 24-30Vac.. then in that case you can use the following stat-
    Programmable stat-
    RTH230B (Digital)
    RTH6450/RTH6350
    RTH7500/RTH7600

Non Programmable Stat (Digital)
    RTH5100B

Mechanical Stat-
    CT87K / CT87N

All these thermostat are easily available in stores like home depot ,Lowe's etc... But the voltage across these wire (That are coming out from the wall) should be between 24-30Vac

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Rogers Thermostat to a Honeywell RTH2310 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old white rogers thermostat and trying to hook it to a Honeywell RTH2310. When I have taken the cover off my old thermostat it only has 4 wires. The diagram for the Honeywell shows a 5 Wire. I have Blue, White, Yellow and Gray

White rogers thermostat to hunter thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing my old white rogers thermostat with a new hunter thermostat. Is a 4ton unit with no heat pump just regular heating coils. The old thermostat some of the labels fell off and the only ones that I see are the yellow, green, red and black that have labels. The colors of my wire that...

Changing over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I want to change over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. I need help in trying to figure out the wiring part of this whole thing. Can someone out there please help. I would certainly appreciate...

Honeywell Digital vs. White-Rogers Heating/AC Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a White-Rogers 1F95-1277 thermostat with a Honeywell Digital Thermostat. I have the Honeywell RTH110B, but, it is not compatible. Any ideas what model Honeywell Digital Thermostat (for 5-wire) is compatible with the White-Rogers 1F95-1277 (which is old - 7 wires)?

Changing thermostat from White Rogers to Honeywell RTH230B [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We are trying to change out our White Rogers thermostat for a Honeywell RTH230B. The Honeywell has slots for RH, RC, W, Y and G, however, we have the following wires Red, Orange, Green, Yellow and White. Where does the orange wire go?

View more questions Search