Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Dec 19, 2010, 05:08 AM
    Just Sent Message to Estranged Lover.
    Well, I was in love with my ex boyfriend for a long time. We had a very rocky relationship and abruptly ended completely and we fell apart. I couldn't take stalking him on Facebook and not talking to him, so I blocked him around 4 months ago. Recently, my friend saw him at a party and said he looked at her in a way that had to do with me. After that, I had a dream of him. I couldn't take it anymore, I sent him a message on Facebook saying that no matter what happened that he'd always have a special place in my heart and that I hope he's doing all right. I don't know what good that would do, but he had a very hard life and didn't know how to deal at all. I now have this pounding sensation, my heart is racing, I feel anxious and nervous and a little dizzy. I feel like I'm going to regret doing that, but I feel like its' what my subcontiounce wanted all along. Now I'm just even more confused and lonely and tired...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 19, 2010, 07:50 AM
    What is your question?
    You are still a teenager (I looked at a post from 2/09 when you were 15) and of course breakups are going to be full of anxiety and turmoil. Keep busy with school; hopefully you are still if school. Surround yourself with friends and family and interests. I don't see your message to him as particularly harmful, but certainly not helpful if he's trying to get over you. Don't prolong a bad relationship just to find out what he's thinking. It's selfishness in a cloak of caring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Estranged Father [ 11 Answers ]

I know its long and will be hard to read sometimes.. but please be patient... its important Maybe 'parenting' isn't the perfect category to be in, but it's the closest I could find. It also has another use.. a lot of parents will read this and I could really do with a parents perspective. Ill...

Estranged daughter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I am new to this site but thank goodnes it's here! I would appreciate someone's feedback on what is a difficult situation at present. I have come back to the UK from Australia 3 yrs ago on a decision to be closer to my parents. I also joined a partner here but that has since...

Estranged Son [ 9 Answers ]

My son is almost 23 years old, married for 6 months, and is a first year law student. His wife is emotionally very tied to her mother (unnaturally it seems as they are more like sisters than friends) and has decided without reason to never contact or return contact from anyone in our family. ...

Estranged Family [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his wife abruptly cut off personal communication with us in April, 2007 after a 90th birthday party for their grandfather. Only our son and our 16 year-old grandchild represented that family. We have asked our son why many times but he just says now is not the time to discuss it. They...

View more questions Search