Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxlellyxX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 03:14 AM
    Can I get my tongue pierced at 13 with my 18 year old cousin?
    I'm 13 I live in Anglesey and I was wondering if I can get my tongue pierced with my 18 year old cousin there and his permission?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 05:39 AM

No, your cousin has no authority to say OK. If they do it then they can be sued by your parents big time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2010, 05:40 AM
    Most piercing places require parental consent for minors. A cousin is not a parent.
    And why would a 13 yr old need their tongue pierced?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Dec 20, 2010, 12:20 PM
    DO you even know the risks of having it done? There is a vein in your tongue that if punctured, is VERY hard to get to stop bleeding. My father in law is a medic and has seen this numerous times. Not only that, your tongue swells up for days, you can't eat, can't talk, etc... let me add one more thing, many people tend to click the piercing against their teeth and it ruins the enamel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to relax while getting tongue pierced. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey... so I'm going to get my tongue pierced in less than a month... :p BUT... I just need some advise to stay calm and how to relax.. I'm not nervous just what are some ways not to focus on the needle going threw my tongue... Need help please Thanks

I am 14 and I want to get my tongue pierced. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am fourteen, I have never ever gotten a piercing before.. but I want to get my tongue pierced now, I wonder.. Does it hurt? ;S

Where to get your tongue pierced with no id in va beach [ 3 Answers ]

In VA beach Where do I get my tongue pierced with out parent or id

When you get your tongue Pierced? [ 5 Answers ]

Does it hurt? I mean Really bad I know people that have had it done Before. But I don't know if they are telling Me the Truth.. :confused:

I just got my tongue Pierced. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced on the 15th and it doesn't hurt anymore. But today I discovered a bump in front of where the ring is and it was kind of transparent but then about an hour later the bump had turned yellowish and I don't know what it is or if its normal can somebody please let me know...

View more questions Search