Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat555lady Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Iexplore.exe-application error
    I'm getting this message almost every time I close my browser.
    Iexplor.exe-application error
    The Instruction at Ŕx01342bf2" referenced memory at Ŕx01b1ga88".
    The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I'm guessing the program is Internet explorer but I don't know what the message I'm getting means or what's causing the error message to happen. Can someone PLEASE help me to fix this? I would greatly appreciate it very much!
    I'm using windows xp and have a dial up connection and using Internet Explorer.
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2008, 11:30 AM

You should try installing the newest non-beta version of IE. Or just use Firefox.

Go IE!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 12:29 PM

Use FireFox. Seriously. Faster, safer, more toys you can add/subtract on the fly, just better overall.
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 10, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Run an antispyware scan

And keep at least two browsers so if one stops working you have a backup.
    Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

Pagis scanner application error [ 1 Answers ]

I have pagis and the scanner in pagis will not "save" on the last step . Below is what the box says. My PC is: Win XP processor type: intel celeron " 2.80MHZ memory: 448MB screen resolution: 600X800 computer make: toshiba Model: A65 web browser: IE 5

Isass.exe.system error [ 10 Answers ]

Hi When I turn on my p.c. it starts to load up then half way through loading xp a error message comes up saying issas.exe.systemerror. And when I click OK on this box the p.c resets itself and does it again, is there anyway of sorting this please thank you

Explorer.exe-Application Error [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension E510 w/Windows XP. I recently converted from Norton Antivirus to SpySweeper and then I've been try to use the Microsoft Defender II antivirus program to protect my computer. Somewhere in the transition I got several infections and now I get an application error...

A Repeating Application Error Message. [ 2 Answers ]

FONT-Courier NewSIZE=3COLOR=SlateGrey :confused: SUBJECT: A Repeating application error message. 1. Description of the problem: Several times a day while I'm working at my computer, the following occurs. I click on an icon or try the use Mozilla FireFox v1.0.2. The...

View more questions Search