Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    losborne2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 11:12 PM
    Its been a year since my DUI, how do I go about getting my license back?
    My DUI got reduced to wet and reckless.. how do I get my license back since its been suspended for a year now?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2010, 11:20 AM

Contact the DMV and see how much your reinstatement fee will be. In some cases the reinstatement fee is around $500.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 01:05 PM

Where there any requirements set by the court to be meet first, fines, and the such. But your main contact will be with the DMV to follow their admin procedures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DUI in Quebec, Ontario license [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got pulled over in Quebec, and blew over the legal limit. I was charged with DUI, and 90 day driving suspension. I also have a court date in a month or so. They did not take my license away. I have an ontario license, does that mean my drivers license is suspended in ontario?

DUI Probation - Drove withouth a license [ 1 Answers ]

I received a DUI 3 years ago. Last year my I totally forgot to re-new my drivers license. So I was actually driving without a license for a couple of months. I went in to the DMV and passed their test & my license was re-newed. I have not had any tickets or even pulled over. My probation...

Getting my license back after a DUI. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Okay, so march 2007 (when I was 19) I was driving drunk and crashed into a wall on the freeway. No one else was included in all this. I was caught and the cops did that sobriety test and of course... I failed. I ended up getting a lawyer and he got everything dismissed, but my license...

Getting your license back after a dui [ 1 Answers ]

I have close to 3 months until i am allowed to apply for my liscense again because of a dui. i have been very lucky about having a ride the past 9 months because my mom hasnt been working and i have a lot of family. she is now going back to work and i will no longer have a reliable ride to work. Is...

License after 3rd dui [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get my license back after a 3rd dui. It's been 10 years.If not can I get a restricted lic For work.

View more questions Search