Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megz613 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Nose piercing help!!
    Ive had my nose pierced for over a year, and I just recently changed the stud to a hoop,and it was red and a little painful for a few days, and now its fine but now on the inside of my nose right where the hoop goes in there's a bump. Should I be concerned? :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 09:39 PM

Is the bump big enough to affect your breathing? One of my pierced ears had developed a bump in the cartilage, sort of like a small callous.
    braleighb13 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2010, 09:30 AM
    I wouldn't be. Any number of things from snot to hair to dust could have gotten trapped. Clean it with a saline cloth if you can or a tissue dipped in saline solution. Saline nosedrops would probably work too. If you're really concerned, go to your piercer. Or find a reputable piercer on bme.com and go to them.

The bumb on your ear was probably NOT the same thing because it was cartilage. Your nostril is not unless its an ampallang or a septum piece.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose re-piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my nose pierced 3 times in 2 years and I want to get the last one reopened what should I do?

Nose Piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just got my nose pierced today and I was just wondering if anybody has any tips about it... I got it on my left side.. thanks~

Nose Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

ANy tips on nose piercing

Nose piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced abot a month ago And I have a little buump at the side of the piercing. Im not sure what it is But is there anything I can do to get rid of it. Currently I'm wearing the studs that have the ball at the end and the ball slips out a little and my whole keeps closing in...

View more questions Search