Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Are women generally more healthy and less stupid(as to get injuries)than men are?
    I rarely see women getting hurt badly. If I do see, it's one of those that play sports. Wheneer I go to the dr's. Cause I go there a lot, I never see women my age(30's) or young.

Seems men are kind of stupid. We do things before thinking so we get injured
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2010, 06:25 PM

I reckon that activity for activity, women are slightly more likely to get injured than men, the angle of hip and thigh puts a slightly great strain on the knees in certain sports. But men are much more likely to throw themselves at a sport they are not good at without proper training, while women pace themselves.

I'm a keen skier, and I see a lot of men who literally throw themselves down the mountain, and just hope they arrive at the bottom in one piece. The women are more likely to check the piste map and the warning flags to make sure it's doable, and then to take their time so they don't hit any nasty surprises on the way.
    irisosk Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Jan 2, 2011, 06:52 PM
    I think you answered your question with that last sentence. There is a reason why most car accidents for example are caused by teenage boys rather than girls. Men tend to show off more and have the constant urge to be the MAN , as in being able to do anything or fix anything. Men are also the ones in the jobs that are more physically demanding and have more risks to them than women do. I wouldn't call all men stupid but they lack the sensibility that women have in some situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What women want from men? [ 6 Answers ]

This may sound like I shouldn't be complaining as I have a full life with 3 beautiful children and a even more beautiful wife of almost 20 years. I am not exactly who my wife wants me to be like... and she hates it even after being together this long, she gets mad with me for trying to assert...

What all men need to know about women [ 6 Answers ]

For thousands of years, men have tried to understand the rules when dealing with women. Remember, in the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted. You don't get any...

Women as best men [ 3 Answers ]

Well the title sums it up really what do people think of women being the best men ?

Do women masturbate as much as men [ 28 Answers ]

I'm 52 and still masturbate 2 times a week do women masturbate as much as men?

What are Women Looking For in Men? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, so I've decided to get this little thread going here. I'm sick and tired of feeling like I have no game when it comes to the ladies. I need to get this woman business handled so that I can find the right girl for me! And I'm sure there are several guys out there that feel this way, so I...

View more questions Search