a)a bonus issue of shares
    b)a rights issue of shares
    c)a sale by a shareholder of shares at a price above nominal value
    d)an issue of the company shares at a price above nominal value

i believe the answer is b but i am still now sure
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2010, 04:08 PM

The key to this question is whether the company is involved. Answers A, B and D are all transactions the company is making. Answer C is a sale of shares by a shareholder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple choice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few questions I can't figure out... 1. When converting from cash basis to accrual basis accounting, which of the following adjustments should be made to cash receipts from customers to determine accrual basis service revenue? A subtract ending accounts receivable B subtract beg...

Multiple choice [ 1 Answers ]

Company issued $4,000,000, 5-year, 12% bonds for $4,280,000 with semi annual interest payable on March 31 and September 30. If the effective rate of interest is 10 %, determine following: Part 1. The interest rate paid on September 30 is ____ A. $ 150,000 B. $ 100,000 C. $ 140,000 D. $...

Multiple Choice [ 2 Answers ]

if you have to guess on two multiple choice questions had five choices, what is the probability that you guess correctly on both guesses?

Multiple choice [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this question? Which of the following would be classified in a different major section of a balance sheet from the others? a. Capital stock. b. Common stock subscribed. c. Stock dividend distributable. d. Stock investment in affiliate.

View more questions Search