Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durand Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Just looking
    I am still not satisfied with the way you dealt with me @ just looking.. I didn't know on this site I had to post what I think the answers are, I thought that question I am having difficulties in I should post them there so I could get help.. sorry for that but I really need the answers to the questions posted, and I will assure you that I will post what I think the answers are to
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 18, 2010, 02:44 PM
    I merged ALL of your homework questions as you where clearly NOT making any effort of your own and simply copy and pasting them from your sheets.

As has already been pointed out, please refer to this announcement for clarification: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    durand Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    OK KOOL
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 03:00 PM

I just want to point out that there's a reason we don't just give you the answer. You see, on this site we actually care. If we were to simply give you the answer, what would you learn? Would you then be able to do the question on a test, on your own?

We will help, but you have to put some effort in. Show us the work you've done, the answer you came up with, or explain what part you're having a problem with and why. If you're confused we can help, but you still have to put in the effort.

You may not be happy about it now, because you just want to get your homework done, but trust me, you'll appreciate it a lot more when it's test time and you can actually do the problem by yourself.

Can you understand now why it's our policy not to do homework, but to guide and help so you can do it yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search