Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveo456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 01:55 PM
    How do I price an interior paint job
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 29, 2010, 08:12 AM

I would make a few calls to paint companies and find out how much they charge for the painting of a room (give your measurements), in comparison to the deal they usually offer if you have a few rooms painted at once. Compare the price difference as you get the rates.

Some charge by the hour and other companies charge by the job.

I would recommend hiring a company that charges by the JOB because if they paint S L O W then it can be quite expensive. This way you don't have to concern yourself with how quick they paint lol.

That is how you can price an interior paint job... :D Good luck xo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior paint job estimate [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone be willing to help me figure out how long it would 3 dedicated guys to paint a home with the following measurements? I figured out the square footage by each room. I hope I did it right by taking the lengths around the room e.g.. 15' X 12' X 15' X 12' X the wall height which is 8' and...

How to bid an interior trim paint job [ 1 Answers ]

I see many answers to questions on estimating a job painting walls, but I would love if someone could tell me roughly how much I should charge to paint the trim only around the interior of the home? Would love any suggestions on coming up with a price. Don't want to seem too high, but also don't...

How to price a outside paint job [ 3 Answers ]

I have to price a job its striping paint of a wall and repainting it it is 100sq mts how do I give a price

How to price an exterior paint job [ 1 Answers ]

I found out how to price interior jobs but for exterior I am un sure. Do I price it by square foot as well or differently. I know about products and such I am just curious to know the price on average.

View more questions Search