Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Dec 18, 2010, 10:49 AM
    .pkg
    I have found a emulator (a VBA) for my ps3 and it ends on .pkg. Is there any fast and easy way to unpackage it?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 26, 2010, 08:40 AM
    In most cases package files can be installed from the systems package management software. This applies to Unix-Linux based Operating systems. The contents of the package can be viewed and extracted using a archive manager found in Unix-Linux based systems.
    With the PS3 the package you are looking at may assume you have modified your PS3 in some manner before hand, do some Googlefu and see what dependencies are required to install and run the software on your system. Remember that in many cases with consoles that altering the operating system may cause other software to stop working or may void any warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insulation pkg [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find insulation pkg for a coleman furnace?It goes on the three sides of the wall and on the front panel

York pkg unit [ 4 Answers ]

I need the blinking codes for york pkg unit m#D2GA036N08006C. Anyone know where I can find that?

Old rheem pkg unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a old rheem package unit with a gas valve that has the thermocouple plugged into a black box that plugs into the gas valve.. . my question is I need help on installing a retro fit kit.. it looks pretty easy but looks like I may have a couple extra wires.. that's where I'm having problems no...

View more questions Search