Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donwilmot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Kenmore elite mod 45996, how do I reset error control locked light?
    I have a kenmore Elite mod 45996 washer, that has the control locked light on. I can not do a thing with the machine with this light on? How do I re-set it? I've already tried unplugging the machine for 30 minutes, but the light just comes back on?

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Elite thermostat locked out, how do I reset it? [ 0 Answers ]

My Lennox Elite Series Programmable thermostat seems tobe locked out. I can not change settings. It does run the program. I cannot access the setup system. Help

My kenmore elite he4 electric dryer control panel will not light up, any ideas? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite he4 electric dryer, the interior lights come on when you open the doors, although none of the red lights on the control panel will light up. I checked the breaker by turning it on and off a couple of times. No change. I was going to check the Thermal fuse. Not quite sure...

Kenmore Elite MOD 110.22036100 [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me before I have to pay for my service call on Thursday :( The washer is no longer turning on at all. I've reset the fuse box just in case, made sure that there is power in the outlet; I've unplugged the washer hoping that it would reset; also took the electronic panel off and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.