Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twmartin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Wire honeywell HE360 humidifier to american standard Freedom 90 single stage furnace
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Www.appliancefactoryparts.com/content/pdfs/110672-4.pdf
    twmartin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't clear enough on my Q. I want to know how (if) I can connect the humidifier directly to the furnace PC board w/o installing the humidistat (I don't need to adjust the humidity) and sail switch. The furnace PC board does not have any obvious terminal markings such as "HUM" for humidifier.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Standard Freedom 90 4 blink code [ 3 Answers ]

I have an American Standard Single Stage Freedom 90 unit and just yesterday. It stopped blowing warm air. I have power cycled the unit and adjusted the thermostat and still nothing. The blower kicks on instantly and I don't see any spark or flame when looking at the venturies. My LED is...

2 stage furnace / single stage thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a Goodman 90,000btu 2 stage, variable speed 5 ton blower furnace put in. I am also have a 3 ton 16 seer A/C put in. They want to set me up with a Honeywell 4000 programmable thermostat. I thought that I read that this thermostat was for single stage heating. Am I getting short changed?...

Wiring humidifier to American Standard furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have an American Standard freedom 90 comfort R furnace model AUY080R9V3W5 which is a high efficiency 2 stage with dc motor. An Aprilaire 550 humidfier is hooked up to it. The humidifier only comes on if the furnace is on stage 1. It stays off if it kicks into stage 2. The thermostat is a top of...

Honeywell HE360 Humidifier Is Not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I recently installed two Honeywell HE360 humidifiers. One above each furnace in a dual zone system. Everything seems to be working like it should, but the humidity in the house isn't going up. The units are installed on the discharge of each furnace, and are piped to cold water. The water...

Furnace 3 amp fuse blows after install of honeywell HE360 humidifier [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's uncle installed a new honeywell HE360 humidifier and now the 3 amp fuse keeps blowing? I had a humidifier before and just installed a new onewhat could be the problem? Please help Thank you Larry

View more questions Search