Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JiannaVIP Posts: 30, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2011, 07:24 AM
    Um no... You need to send a sample of what your using to a proper lab that can test it and give you a printout the full chemical analysis. Pay for your own clinical/pharmaceutical test results, because there sure aren't going to be a legitimate report listed by Makari ANYWHERE on the net. Searching for More info on their ingredient list isn't going to do anything. And knowing that there may possibly be poisonous chemicals in that product why would you keep putting on your face before you found out for sure? *QQ?*
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 6, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Hello ladies,

@Chocmilk, have sent you a message love, look forward to get to know you and your experience so far.

@Jia, I have been quoted £368 for cream testing - Yaooozeee. I don't have that kind of money. I am going to Pakistan next month, I will get it done over there. It will be much much cheaper in Pakistan. I will keep you posted.

Poca x x
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 06:21 AM

Cyrus Armani:

Your post keeps getting deleted because you put your email address in it.

We do not allow off-site contact solicitation. If you have input on the subject, discuss it HERE, where everyone can benefit from your discussion.
    Cyrus_Armani Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    Yes I hear you , I would like to ask "JiannaVIP " with that company that she purchased her products from however as far as I know putting the name of the company here is not allowed , So what am I suppose to do ?

Jan 14, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Comment on JiannaVIP's post
    Would you please be kind enough and PM me your email address,I've purchased my Mono from the same company as you (ur sister),and I've been experiencing some redness & irritation,I just want to ask you a few things that u (ur sister) may have experienced
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:30 AM

You can name companies.

You cannot provide links.

Jan 17, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Comment on clueless2008's post
    Dear clueless2008 would you please email me and tell me where you get your Mono ? I have purchased My Mono cream from this website in state (I can't tell you here , I'll tell you in my email) , I want to know if you know about them ?

Jan 17, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Dear JiannaVIP,I bought 1 gallon (1300 US$) of Monobenzone from the same company as you and your sister , I just want to see what did you guys experienced, do their products really work ? I'm really scared if its fake and going to run my skin :s

Jan 17, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    Dear Synnen
    The reason I put my email address is because I can't actually name a company or I'll be accused as a seller,I have purchased my Mono from the same company as JiannaVIP ,and need her experience and idea regarding this company's products

Jan 17, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Dear JiannaVIP
    I bought 1 gallon (1300 US$) of Monobenzone from the same company as you and your sister got yours , I just want to see what did you guys experience ,I mean your sister since you said she has used their Mono,do their mono actually work ? I'm really scared if its fake and going to run my skin :s , I know I have already spent this amount of money on it however if I know someone has had a bad experience with it or its just not effective then I just throw it out and won't be wasting my time on it , I have got in touch with lighterrr now I will purchase from her source if I know the one I have is garbage , so would you please share your experience here ?

Looking forward to hear back from you

Peace

Jan 17, 2011, 04:29 PM
    @Cyrus

I'm using their hq 10%, not mono. My sister is using mono, I can't tell you anything more about it than what I've already posted. Like clueless said, that mono is a long process and something I chose not to use. The hq 10% cream & retin-a is working fine for me, and I haven't had any side effects.

Jan 17, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Dear JiannaVIP :
    Thank you for getting back to me , how long has your sister been using their Mono , has she see any result so far , like you obviously see your sister once a while ,have you noticed any lightning on her skin at all ?

Jan 17, 2011, 05:02 PM
    And since you mentioned you have purchased your HQ from them , have you seen any good lightning result with that , because I'm assuming if one their products is good and working then I could take the chance that their Mono would be good as well !

Jan 17, 2011, 05:10 PM
    @Cyrus

Why do you keep asking the same questions?

Jan 17, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Honey I didn't ask the same question , if you don't have the patient to read my question or don't feel like answering it , you don't have too , but after all thanks for getting back

All the best

Peace

Jan 17, 2011, 05:33 PM
    @Cyrus

It was an honest question. You keep asking the same things that have already been answered by me & others, not to mention the info in older posts. Then you wonder why no one wants to post their email address to you. Because they don't want to be bugged and annoyed through their email. I have plenty of patients, but you obviously don't. If you did you would have read all of the posts in this thread. I would've thought that you did, having posted comments to half of them.. ha. The admin has instructed you not to post your email address but yet you keep constantly doing it. So don't get mad if you get banned again hahaa

Jan 19, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Dear clueless2008 :
    Do you mind if I ask you where do you get your Mono from ? Please

Looking forward to hear back from you

Jan 20, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Dear Cluless2008 :
    I sent you a pm please read it and get back to me at your best convenience
    Regards
    BEASTY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:42 PM
    I want to use the cream on my elbows and knees? Anyone know if it works on these areas and where can i puchase it
    BEASTY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:43 PM
    I want to use the cream on my elbows and knees? Anyone know if it works on these areas and where can i puchase it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone and benoquin [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference between monobenzone and benoquin? Which one is stronger? Which one lasts longer? And most importantly where can I get these creams? All I know so far is that they are SERIOUS heavy duty creams only used by people with vitiligo. I also heard that they are permanent and...

Monobenzone or benoquin [ 2 Answers ]

Hey lovie1 I am new here and from the posts I've read you seem to be the expert on this stuff I was wondering if you could share with me (my email is [email protected]) Where you get your lightener products, how you use them, and if you felt comfortable, sharing a pic of your results with...

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

View more questions Search