Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yo77502 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:34 PM
    How do I turn my naturally dark brown/black hair to a light brown after I bleach it?
    I used a light ash brown and it turned like a greyish green color!
    poppyfix Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Jan 21, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Use lemon juice. It works great.
    Soak your hair in lemon juice and either blow dry it or go out in the sun for half an hour.
    Wash thoroughly with shampoo AND conditioner. You'll see the change!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed dark brown/black hair .want super light blonde again [ 18 Answers ]

I got to vent here... please bear with me... My natural hair color is a medium-dark brown, it is long, about mid-way down my back. I had it platinum blonde for a long time via double-process, then about a year ago my fiancée convinced me to have it done dark brown/black mix because he liked...

Getting my hair to dark blonde/light brown from black? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair has been black for a year or so and its not super unhealthy, but could be better. I want to somehow get the black out in the next few weeks, and slowly lighten it over the last few months of school and summer. How do I get the black out with minimum damage? And how long should I wait...

How to make naturally black hair med/dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to be very specific. I need to know how to dye naturally black hair to a med/dark brown color, using only professional products. i.e. exact color name and number, what volume developer, and how much to add to the color. I know ratio is very important. Thanks, mssherryk

View more questions Search