Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peanutbutter93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Dream
    Well I had this dream the other night and I've been having a lot werid dreams lately but this one is the one that I'm more intrested in I don't understand what its trying to tell me. So here goes: I was walking with the guy I really like and we're talking and holding hands and then we get into this line and I'm looking to his when someone calls me and I turn around and this girl that also likes him comes and takes him away from me and I just stand there for a moment then I go after him but then it stops and I'm somewhere else I'm in a classroom with my best friend and a lot of other classmates that I know and all of sudden I see my ex and he comes up to me hugs me and kisses me on the forehead and I wake up. My friend told me that dreams are intention and I feel like the first part of my dream is me feeling scared of losing him to that girl.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 17, 2010, 07:00 PM
    People will tell you all sorts of things about dreams.
    No one knows.
    What most therapists will do is ask you what it means to you. It sounds like you already know.
    I believe that dreams are a way of 'sorting things out' activity using a jumble of memories, some combining to form new looking scenes and people we don't know.
    Scientists do know that we must dream or we will get sick, hallucinate, go crazy.
    It's very very common to have dreams about losing someone we love.
    Your dream has a happy ending, right?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter93 View Post
    Well I had this dream the other night and I've been having a lot werid dreams lately but this one is the one that I'm more intrested in I don't understand what its trying to tell me. So here goes: I was walking with the guy I really like and we're talking and holding hands and then we get into this line and I'm looking to his when someone calls me and I turn around and this girl that also likes him comes and takes him away from me and I just stand there for a moment then I go after him but then it stops and I'm somewhere else I'm in a classroom with my bestfriend and a lot of other classmates that I know and all of sudden I see my ex and he comes up to me hugs me and kisses me on the forehead and I wake up. My friend told me that dreams are intention and I feel like the first part of my dream is me feeling scared of losing him to that girl.
    There are many different answers out there a to what dreams mean. Many conflicting and many variations off a base concept. It's up to you what you believe in or want to believe in but I can tell you one thing about your dream.

You're dream shows the reality of a fantasy. You like this boy, you want to be with this boy. This dream shows the true reality that you could be with him or he could be with someone else. This may seem like very minute and noninformative information and almost to the degree of basic common-sense but at the same time those things that seem easy usually hide a lot more meaning.

To some they would say it was just a dream. To me I see a threeway bind. You, this boy and another girl. What is this dream telling you?
    Make a move before she does? Perhaps! Sometimes all it takes is an outside perspective, and a dream is exactly that. How often do you dream in first person? (never for me)Usually you are watching yourself. This dream is that outside perspective. Is this your subconcious showing the reality of what could happen? I believe so, take what you want from the dream, if anything at all. It could mean nothing, it could mean something. That's why it's such a big debate!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search