Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyritz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Why does my 8 year old jack russell pee all over when I leave
    My male JR, Henry, pees all over my house when anyone leaves. He is 8 years old and this has been going on for a year now. If I we leave a coat on the back of a dining room chair he will pee on it. If there is anything on the floor, he will pee on that. He pees on the legs of all tables and on the inside of the front door.

I had to pull up the throw rugs on the kitchen floor as well since he peed all over them. I am just about at the end of my rope with this! HELP!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 03:35 PM

Either he is one unhappy jack russell, or he has a urinary tract infection. Time for a vet visit ! He is trying to tell you something. They are one little sharp dog.
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 12 year old female jack russell, is getting vicious and trying to bite me [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 year female jack russell, is beginning to get vicious with me and trying to bite when she does not get her way. She is very aggressive when I eat something and keeps trying to get the food anyway that she can. She thinks every time I eat I should share it with her. I have tried putting her...

Sleepless jack russell [ 5 Answers ]

Why will my five yr old jack russel not settle and sleep he whines all night and I have to sleep down with him or he will keep the whole house awake .he is left on his own in the day and whines all day I am desperate

Problems with jack russell [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone very new to this but I have a few problems with my jack russell she is 4 I would like to ask you all if you don't mind. I have not took her to the vet yet because I don't actually know if it's all normal and me being paranoid. I have looked on the net but it is very hard to find things...

About my jack russell [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old darling jack russell. He just got a rabie shot yesterday. March 5. today he is very calm, and quite, he won't eat or drink. He just sleeps. Is this the reaction to the rabie shot. Please someone answer my question. This is my first dog. I am elderly. Got him for a...

View more questions Search