Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avj29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Falling in love with someone else
    What do you do when you're with someone who should be perfect for you. They're pretty much your age, they're clever, funny and just generally lovely, everyone thinks you're good together, and there is a part of you that does want to be with them, but deep down you think you're falling in love with someone else? What do you do when you shouldn't be in love with that someone else because it's just wrong?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2010, 01:28 PM

If your not married to anyone, then just explain that you just don't have those feelings for this person and move on with your life. That's what dating is all about, but just don't start messing around with someone else before ending this relationship first. Just because others think he is perfect one, doesn't mean your heart does!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 10:45 AM

Be honest with yourself and be honest with others and do the right thing by everyone involved. Then you don't let your confusion lead you to being a lying cheater that hurts others. Sure the truth may hurt, but at least it's the honest truth, without deception.
    ninoo Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Stick with the clever funny and loving guy! Otherwise u will regret iT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I falling out of love? [ 23 Answers ]

This is going to be a long story, but I hope it will help you answer my question. I have been with this guy for 4 years now. He is sort of my first love. But I have known him for a longer time because before we started dating, he was my best friend. He still is my best friend. I know most of his...

Am I falling out of love? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help I feel like I hate my husband more and more every day. He does not help with anything including my daughter. Should I leave him or should I try to work things out?

More to falling in love [ 3 Answers ]

Why does every guy I fall in love with end up in jail?:(

I'm falling in love [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old. I work with this guy and I'm falling in love with him, but I don't know if he even knows. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared to. What should I do?

Falling in Love... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK...

View more questions Search